29 March 2010

Introduction

Hi!  Though I tend toward a wry sense of humor and enjoy pointing out irony and odd juxtaposition in things (and hypocrisy from blowhards), I'm not a sad-sack type. I'm really quite upbeat and easily find enjoyment in little things. Sunlight just so on a landscape. Dogs. Funny movies, especially old ones. In fact, I'm really saddened when others find only things to complain about. So when the bad economy seemed to sour my life quite a bit and I found myself falling into frustration, lethargy and complaining, I needed to do something! So just as one keeps one's body fit with regular exercise, I thought I'd start this blog as a way to keep my good nature exercised. I can't promise that I'll not mention something bothersome; but if I do, I'll do so only as a starting point for finding something positive in it. In fact, I'll try to "exercise" every day, or a majority of days during the week. So check back often!

By the way, I do photography and on the left margin is a slideshow of some of my images. You'll also find a link to my photography website in the Links section.

And a note about the two previous entries:  I made those posts about 3 years ago on an early version of this blog that I didn't maintain. They seemed like appropriate fun topics for the theme of this blog. If you're an artist, you may enjoy the online magazines. If you're alive, you'll definitely enjoy "PostSecret." Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment